Monday, September 8, 2008

Answer me, I am asking you!!!

Why do I have such a vulnerable heart?

Why is it that sometimes the pettiest things prick me?

And leaves me with a heart bleeding to death..

I was the strong one..I am the strong one..in just a handful of ways..

Or is it just the appearences?? Just the pretenses that I make to the world out there which have untouched me in so many little and big ways..

Even to the world within me, I am strong..Strong enough when it is being just fair to me..

Why is it that the God who made this cruel world made me so suspectable to its cruelties??

Answer me!!! I am asking you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you are so strong ...strong enough to defend the thorns of fate..
    but thorns of emotions..?

    There is no pain, you are receding.
    A distant ship’s smoke on the horizon.
    You are only coming through in waves.
    Your lips move but I can’t hear what you’re sayin’.
    When I was a child I had a fever.
    My hands felt just like two balloons.
    Now I got that feeling once again.
    I can’t explain, you would not understand.
    This is not how I am.
    I have become comfortably numb.

    ReplyDelete